Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 to launch in India on June 2
Ecommerce site Flipkart revealed the launch date of Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 through a couple of teasers, they also confirmed that the smartphones will be available for purchase after the official launch.
As per the teasers, these new smartphones were set to launch on June 2nd (Tomorrow) at 12 PM, Samsung Galaxy M11 is coming as a successor of M10 and were M01 is a completely new entry-level phone and the specifications of it were also been revealed on Flipkart site.
Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Price in India
The actual prices of the above smartphones weren’t revealed yet, but it was rumoured that Galaxy M11 will come with a price range of Rs. 10,999 to Rs. 12,999. and Galaxy M01 will be available at a price of Rs. 8,999.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M11
Talking about the specifications as per the details shown in teasers, the m11 features a 6.4-inch HD display with hole-punch design.
- It is powered by Octa-Core SoC coupled with a 4GB RAM.
- It comes with a micro-SD card slots which can be expandable up to 512GB
- Dual Nano SIM ports
- It comes with a triple rear camera with 13 megapixels primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 5-megapixel wide-angle shooter and in front, it has an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- In-network connectivity it includes 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, Finger Print Sensor, GPS/A-GPS
- It comes with a 5000mah battery which supports 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specifications
Samsung doesn’t reveal complete specifications of this new entry-level mobile phone, but as per Flipkart teasers the phone comes with 5.7inch HD display
- It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC processor
- It is paired up with 3GB RAM and an inbuilt storage capacity of 32GB
- It offers a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel selfie camera
- It has a 4000mah Battery.
More details about these new smartphones will be updated after the official launch of it.