Prathi Roju Pandage Movie Review: Fun – Family Drama
Star Cast: Sai Dharam Tej, Raashi Khanna, Satya Raj, Rao Ramesh, Murali Sharma, Ajay, Vijay Kumar, Bharath Reddy, and among others.
Producer: Bunny Vasu, Allu Aravind
Banner: GA2 Pictures, UV Creations
Release Date: 20th December 2019
Story: Raghuramayya (Satyaraj) is diagnosed with lung cancer and he was told that he has less than five weeks to live, he embraces his fate and confesses his conditions to his children and grandchildren who live far away from him in abroad countries. After his wife passed away, his only companion is his loneliness, and at the last stages of his life, his children were also not ready to come as they were full busy in their jobs. At this stage, the Grandson of Satyaraj (Hero Sai Tej) decides to fulfill his grandfather’s last wishes. Hence the remaining story is all about how Sai Tej makes his grandfather happy.
- Sai Tej’s comedy, emotional acting, and power-packed action scenes (especially Shirtless Fight).
- Rao Ramesh’s awesome performance, he carried the film completely on his shoulders, you will also talk about his acting in this movie after watching.
- Raashi Khanna’s cute and funny acting as Angel Aarna.
- Satyaraj as usual extraordinary in his acting skills gives an emotional heart touching performance as a grandfather.
- And all other artist were performed well in their roles.
- Thaman’s music worked extraordinarily in the movie and also in its promotions also as all the songs of the film were a super-duper hit.
- Cinematography by Jayakumar has done extraordinary work as each frame of the film looks very colorful, we can say that it is one of the main asset of the film.
- Action and Dance sequences are choreographed well
- Direction by Maruthi is ok as he was more concentrated on the comedy part rather than focusing on the emotional content where he has so much scope to utilize it where a character like satyaraj is there.
Prathi Roju Pandage Review:
Prathi Roju Pandage movie is a funfilled family entertainer film. where first half of the film is runs on comedy and second half little disappoints you with forced emotions. Overall the film is good and a complete family watchable.
Book Your Tickets Now at Book My Show.